Home > Universal Orlando® Resort > Resort Hotels > Universal On-Site Hotels > Hard Rock Hotel®
Live like a rock 'n' roll superstar at the exciting Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando®.
Located only steps away from Universal's Islands of Adventure®
Theme Park and Universal Studios®, this
hotel is definately the "coolest" in Orlando. Designed in the architectural style of a California
mission, this hip on-site rock 'n resort offers 650 fabulous guestrooms, suites and bungalows.
Guests can enjoy classic rock 'n' roll memorabilia throughout the public areas, a lively music-filled pool featuring a sand beach, as
well as exceptional service and superior accommodations that will impress even the most jaded touring musician.
Enjoy Exclusive Benefits when you stay at the Hard Rock Hotel:
*On-site hotel privileges good for hotel stay as indicated on the room key card. Only good for the number of guests staying in the room. Paid theme park admission required. Some attractions excluded. Express ride access available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. Access may be restricted during certain times at certain attractions. ^Based on current pricing for the Unlimited Express pass, sold exclusively at the Universal Orlando front gates. Prices subject to change without notice. †Requires paid theme park admission. Early Park Admission begins one hour prior to Universal’s Islands of Adventure® regular opening hour for On-site Hotel guests and is valid seven days a week for travel through 12/31/14, valid only at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Flight of the Hippogriff™, Dragon Challenge™ and The Cat in the Hat™. If technical problems arise or the opening of an attraction is delayed, another Islands of Adventure attraction will open for Early Park Admission. Universal Express ride access is not valid during Early Park Admission. Additional restrictions may apply and the foregoing benefits are subject to change without notice.
Universal ExpressSM ride access:* Skip the regular lines throughout both theme parks - a FREE benefit worth up to $87 per person, per day^ (valid theme park admission required). It's the fastest way to ride. Enjoy unparalleled access all day long, as often as you like.
- Early Park Admission:† As an on-site hotel guest, you have a special opportunity to enter Universal’s Islands of Adventure® one hour prior to theme park opening each day – before nearly all other guests.
Our Most Popular Option: Ultimate Adventure Package
On-Site Resort Accommodations
Universal Theme Park Admission
Universal ExpressSM Ride Access
Early Theme Park Admission
Optional Upgrades Available
All room types are non-smoking and have either two queen beds or one king bed (with an optional rollaway bed*). Rooms with two queens can accommodate up to five guests* and those with a king bed accommodate 3 guests*. Rooms also feature 300 thread count 100% cotton bed linens.
Amenities include a bathroom with separate bath and vanity area, 100% combed and ringspun cotton terry towels, make-up mirror, 32" flat panel TV, iHome clock radio, cotton signature bath robes, Keurig coffee maker with gourmet coffee and teas, refreshment pantry, high-speed wireless in-room internet access (nominal fee), complimentary wireless internet access in public areas, smart room technology for heating and air conditioning, evening turndown service (upon request), an iron with ironing board, in room safe, hair dryer, in-room movies (additional fee), in-room video games (additional fee).
Club Level guests enjoy upgraded room amenities including 52" and 42" flat screen TVs, and access to the private 1,500 square foot Club Lounge (serving complimentary continental breakfast each morning, hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, plus beer and wine each evening), private concierge services, and complimentary admission to the fitness center.
Available Room Categories:
Standard View Rooms: Rooms feature either one king bed or two queen beds and can accommodate up to five guests (*rollaway bed may be required for maximum occupancy). Rooms are approximate 375 square feet in size and include views of the hotel's parking area and grounds.
- Garden View Rooms: Rooms feature either one king bed or two queen beds and can accommodate up to five guests (*rollaway bed may be required for maximum occupancy). You'll enjoy views of the hotels' scenic grounds, exceptional amenities, and ample room to rock out or just kick back with your entourage. Rooms are approximate 375 square feet in size.
- Pool View Rooms: Is your record climbing the charts? Upgrade your view to overlook the centerpiece of the Hard Rock Hotel®, the fabulous swimming pool area. Rooms feature either one king bed or two queen beds and can accommodate up to five guests (*rollaway bed may be required for maximum occupancy). Rooms are approximately 375 square feet in size.
- Deluxe King Rooms: Perfect for a couple's getaway, these larger rooms feature a king bed, and can accommodate up to 3 guests (*rollaway bed may be required for maximum occupancy). You'll enjoy 400 square feet of living space and an adjoining study area.
- Deluxe Double Queen Rooms: These oversized rooms feature two queen beds plus a pullout sofa in an adjoining study area, and can accommodate up to 5 guests. At 500 square feet, there's plenty of room for the whole family to stretch out.
- Club Level Room: Upgrade your stay to enjoy access to the Club 7 Lounge located on the hotel's exclusive 7th floor where you'll receive special room amenities, and other benefits and privileges. Rooms feature either one king bed or two queen beds and can accommodate up to five guests (*rollaway bed may be required for maximum occupancy). Views of the garden or pool area are offered. Rooms are approximately 375 square feet in size.
- Kid's Suites: Fun vacations are not just for adults but for kids too. Decorated to appeal to youthful guests, these suites feature an attached kids' room with their own TV, table, and chairs. Enjoy king bed accommodations for the adults and two twin beds for the kid rockers. Kids Suites are also available on the Club Level for an additional charge. Suites are approximately 800 square feet in size.
* Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at $25 per day, payable at check-in. Only one rollaway is allowed per room and based on availability.
Bask in glorious comfort and spacious accommodations in one of these luxurious suites which can accommodate up to seven guests.
- King Suites: - At an impressive 650 square feet of living space, these suites are fit for 'The King.' This guest room is a generous sized junior suite with a king bed and extra living space where you can entertain or just spread out and chill. Book an adjoining 375 square foot Garden View room next door and enjoy a wealth of extra Space for your whole party. King Suites are also available on the Club Level; additional charges apply. Big enough for 'The King', this guest room is a generous sized junior suite with a king bed
and extra living space to entertain or just chill.
- Club Suites: - All the spaciousness of the King Suite along with the Club Level amenities.
- Hospitality Suites: - Ideal for private entertaining, this suite features an extra large parlor with entertainment
area, oversized wet-bar with service pantry, dining or conference room with enclosed office area. Connects to a standard king room. Approximately 1,625 square feet in size.
- Graceland Suite: Like its namesake, the Graceland goes off the charts with indulgent accommodations including
a 65" flat screen TV in the living area and 42" flat screen in the master bedroom, Baby Grand piano, glass-encased double sided fireplace, walk-in closet, massive bed with leather headboard, huge bathroom with whirlpool tub, and eclectic,
colorful furnishings. Approximately 2,375 square feet in size.
Resort Dining Locations
Food and rock music have never come together the way they do at The Kitchen. With the look and feel of a spacious kitchen in a rock star's mansion, the restaurant walls are adorned with culinary-themed memorabilia from many of the celebrity guests who have stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel® and cooked for guests. The Kitchen offers New American cuisine in a casual atmosphere with just enough rock 'n' roll attitude to spice things up! Kids can enjoy The Kids Crib. Now serving Starbucks coffee.
Bringing the legacy of its famous New York steakhouse to Universal Orlando® Resort, the Palm’s legendary menu offers a variety of American fare and Italian specialties and is most famous for its prime cuts of beef and jumbo lobster. Reservations are recommended.
Chic, stylish, swank and sexy, Velvet is a bar and so much more. Drop in for a chilled cocktail, relax with a smooth cigar or flavorful hookah or just kick back with some appetizers and enjoy the tunes. Velvet Bar is located on the lobby level and overlooks the pool deck with outside seating.
Whether you are sunbathing, relaxing in a cabana, playing in the sand or just waiting on an important call, this poolside bar and grill serving light fare and refreshing cocktails is the place to hang out.
Emack & Bolio’s Marketplace:
A true Boston experience, Emack & Bolio’s serves award-winning ice cream, sorbets and frozen yogurts. This ice cream parlor is the perfect way to cool off on a hot day. Discriminating coffee drinkers can enjoy an authentic Starbucks latte, cappuccino or Frappuccino®. Candy, snacks and drinks are also available in the Marketplace.
24 Hour Room Service:
Dine in the privacy of your own room.
Camp Lil' Rock® offers supervised children’s activities and a gameroom. Poolside activities and "dive-in" movies are featured on select nights. In-room babysitting is also available.
Hit the Beach Club, run barefoot across the white sand beach and ride the 260-foot waterslide into the gigantic 12,000 square foot zero-entry pool, or relax in one of the jacuzzis. And there's plenty of fun for the little ones too with an interactive play area. Even below the surface, an underwater audio system keeps the tunes coming through loud and clear. You can also find lots of other cool things to take in including a sand volleyball court, ping pong, and guitar hero! Luxurious poolside cabanas are also available to rent.
You'll also find a modern fitness center located on-site featuring the latest cardio equipment, steam and sauna rooms, and a whirlpool.
Located nearby at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, this 12,300-sq. ft. full-service spa offers a wide range of services including massage, skin care, body treatments, hair and nail care, steam/sauna, and a full-service fitness center. Jogging and walking paths, can also be found on property.
Velvet Bar hosts the city’s only rock 'n' roll cocktail party on the last Thursday of the month from January – October. Each “session” combines creative cocktails and finger food with live music from some of the hottest rock bands.
The Golf Universal Orlando program offers resort guests special benefits and preferred tee times at several nearby award-winning courses including Grand Cypress Golf Club and Windermere Country Club. Complimentary transportation is provided for parties of four or more.
The Hard Rockˊ Rock Shop offers premier rock 'n' roll clothing and souvenirs. There are also numerous unique shops located nearby at Universal's Islands of Adventure® Theme Park and Universal Studios®. If shopping on a larger scale is desired, just hop aboard the water taxi and head to Universal CityWalk® where you'll find even more stores!
Guests of the Hard Rock Hotel enjoy complimentary transportation to the Universal Theme Parks via water taxi, bike buggies, or shuttle bus. In addition, complimentary scheduled transportation service is available to SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica and Wet’n Wild. Daily seating is limited and reservations are required 24 hours in advance.
Rooms are available for guests with disabilities (subject to availability).